Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 226

Thread: What Up? (musically speaking)

  1. #131
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    famveronica,
    Sounds like we have the same taste in music! I too love Madonna, Blondie, and of course CHERIE!!!

  2. #132
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus....
    Sorry, I don't get on the board much lately so I just saw your post about the Paul McCartney CD we got you and you are very welcome!
    How did you like the interview CDs?

  3. #133
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    You must have a ton of Govt Mule Charles. Enjoy your dejavoodoo dude!

    How good is Velvet Revolver Eric? I don't care much for the second song they've been playing on the radio but I sure liked Slither. I try not to buy entire CDs for just one song. I'd rather get a CD single or something! That sounds like a great Beatles CD collection too not to mention The Clash!

    Alrighty then Veronica! I love Cherie's solo albums! I never get tired of them!
    I'm not a major Madonna fan but I do like a lot of her songs! My daughter was totally into her back in the day so I got to hear most of her stuff! I've always been a big Deborah Harry fan too but of coarse
    nobody does it better than Cherie Currie! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Tonight I'm listening to:
    The Ramones_Brain Drain
    The Ramones_Halfway To Sanity

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #134
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    The Beatles Inside Interview CDs are great too CCfan!
    Lots and lots of great stuff from their early press conferences especially on the Australian leg of their 1964 tour featuring Jimmy Nicol as drummer while Ringo was having his tonsils out!
    Another awesome gift for this life long collector of The Fab Four!
    Thanks again my Dear!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #135
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] EARLY-TWO-FER-TUSEDAY

    Secrets.............VAN HALEN
    Secrets.............THE RUNAWAYS

    P.S Gus I haven't had time to listen to velvet revolver yet?
    A big kiss for the one & only Cherie
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #136
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yo Eric,
    Gimme a heads up when you get the chance to listen to Velvet Revolver!
    I'm curious what you'll think about it.
    Slither ROCKS real well so I definitely want that song if not the whole CD!
    Later dude,
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  7. #137
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Well when it comes to music this days it's kinda sad, don't ya think?
    I mean look at horrible MTV nowdays. They only play R&B and rap. I hate that. Im so f.... tired of all those rap guys. 50 cents and all those guys are driving me CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE RAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MTV never plays good music anymore. Just imagine what MTV could have done to The Runaways if they had MTV back then. They would be rock history to everyone, not only for us lucky ones that knows them. I mean NOW would be the right time for the Runaways to come forward. 70's girrrrrl power bands like The Runaways have never been more popular than they are right now. The world is now ready for The Runaways like they never been before.
    Why don't anybody do something about that!?
    There most be a manager somewere out there that want to make this happen somehow....
    Just think about the headlines....
    The true queens of noise is back!!!!!!!!!!
    THE RUNAWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #138
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It's no SECRETS Veronica. That would be CALIFORNIA PARADISE!
    We'd all be wondering IS IT DAY OR NIGHT we'd be so THUNDERstruck!
    AMERICAN NIGHTS (even in Oslo) would be filled with MIDNIGHT MUSIC as the NEON ANGELS ON THE ROAD TO RUIN get their DEAD END JUSTICE once and for all!
    From HOLLYWOOD they'll come and we'll all C'MON down to see the QUEENS OF NOISE playing ROCK-N-ROLL as we chant in perfect unison, YOU DRIVE ME WILD!

    I don't know about you all but I WANT TO BE WERE THE RUNAWAYS ARE!
    ALL RIGHT YOU GUYS, I'm outa here!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #139
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Hahahahahahahaha lol that's a good one [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Little sister you,r born to be bad. Doing you'r hollywood cruisin looking for Jonny Guitar. He's giving you Heartbeat. So C'mon Don't abuse me. I love playi'n with fire, but this is Blackmail. Take it or leave it, God im Wasted. I gotta get out tonight. Wait for me, don't go away. Call me at midnight and I Surrender [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #140
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] 6 [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic